|Source: Thames Star 14th April 1949|
In 1938 the paper then moved to the Sealey Street location. Although later to become part of the Hauraki Herald and cease publication, the premises have carried on to be used to publish the Hauraki Herald. The Hauraki Herald/Publishers offices are shown below - the shell of the old building to the left and hidden under a front façade.
|Above: The Hauraki Herald Offices July 2013.|
Below: 18th August 2013, The Hauraki Herald Offices have been demolished
Further information on the old Thames Newspaper businesses is available at The Treasury, Thames.