|Source: Racing for Gold by J Williams|
The Brian BOru is no longer a hotel but trades as The Brew Café.
|The Brian Boru Hotel (2nd building)|
Showing the Brian Boru Hotel, Thames. Corner of Richmond Street and Pollen Street. The Brian Boru remained in the Twohill family for over 100 years. It suffered two major fires on different occasions.
Source: 'Sir George Grey Special Collections, Auckland Libraries, 35-R1459'
|The Brew Café, aka Brian Boru Hotel today.|
A different view of the northern side. A Ford car dealership from 1936. The advertisement from the 1967 centennial booklet of Thames. Today it is still the site of a car yard and garage.
Thames Hotels in The Treasury Journal and Thames Resources old webpages
Hotel and Business Registers at The Treasury