1. You may start at the Cemetery information page http://www.tcdc.govt.nz/Our-Services/Online-services/Online-Cemetery-Search/
Scroll down to Search our online SMART Maps Cemetery viewer and click
2. Click on the cemeteries photo (see right what it looks like)
3. The opening screen, a map of the Coromandel Peninsula will open and you are at the cemetery search site.
4. Far left hover over the symbol that says LAYERS (like stacks of paper), click on it and tick all the options
6. Now DOUBLE-CLICK on the plot highlighted in orange. The pop-up box has changed and has arrow at top, also information about cemetery and plot can be seen.
Then click on SHOW RELATED RECORDS at the bottom of the pop-up box...you then see further burial, age details etc...
8. Now the feature I missed most was being able to see the actual satellite image of the cemetery to help with location. To get this view click the FOUR SQUARES (Basemap Gallery) underneath the top search box. Select New Zealand Imagery.
***New post 11 May 2016 that searches by SURNAME to give full list***